We understand that your time is valuable. That's why MOST orders are shipped the same day, if the order is received prior to 1:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday. If your order comes in after that time we will usually ship it out the next business day. Sometimes, with firearms we don't have stocked locally, a few manufacturers items we don't have stocked locally, or during periods of high sales volume, like a sales promotion, or new product release, ship times may increase by a few days. Please see details below:
Shipping and Handling
Orders are handled per our Terms and Conditions. Our shipping policy appear below.
Flat Rate Shipping:
Shipping rates apply to entire order regardless of size or amount.
- Standard Ground (4-7 business days): $10 ($14 for AK & HI) - Ammunition must be shipped via Ground.
- Express Saver (3 business days): $14 ($18 for AK & HI)
- 2Day (2 business days): $20 ($25 for AK & HI)
- Overnight (1 business day): $40 ($50 for AK & HI)
- Holidays and weekend days are not counted as business days.
- Items Requiring Additional Shipping Charges will have the additional shipping charge information available on the Item Detail page or shown during checkout. The charges will automatically be added in the Shopping Cart. Once you put the item in your cart, the shipping charge is all you will be charged for the selected method of shipping.
- We will ONLY ship to the billing address of the credit card used to purchase the merchandise. Protecting you against credit card fraud is our number one priority. By only shipping to the billing address we provide an extra layer of security because it makes it harder for a thief to use a stolen credit card on our website.
- For additional security or for packages requiring a signature when you are not available for delivery, you can request your package held for pickup at a local carrier office near you on the tracking page. We highly recommend having somebody available to receive the package, or having it held at a nearby location if that is not an option, for security purposes. 2A Firearms is not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen once shipped.
- Most internet orders placed before 12pm Eastern Standard Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day. Orders placed after 12pm Friday will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday.
- Please note, orders placed after 12pm Eastern Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Holidays and weekends are not business days.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order confirmation, Product Availability will be provided via email after the order is processed.
- Tracking Numbers will be available on our website after the order has been processed and assigned a tracking number. Go to the Login Section of our website and select the option to track an existing order.
- Order Confirmation occurs after the order is received, pulled and assigned a tracking number.
- Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. Additional shipping charges will be added on the shopping cart page automatically. Once the item is in your cart, the shipping charge you see is all you will be required to pay for the selected method of shipping.
- Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS. A physical address is required for UPS and FedEx. They do not ship to PO Boxes. Any delivery address to a PO Box must use USPS as the shipping carrier.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases this may delay stated delivery dates.
Reasons for Additional Shipping and Handling Charges:
- Any additional shipping and handling charges will automatically be added in the Shopping Cart prior to submitting the order. You will have the opportunity to verify all charges before accepting them.
- AK and HI Standard Shipping Rate charge will still apply to the entire order, but at a slightly higher rate than the continential 48 states.
- Oversized or Bulky items, including bulk lead and mojos, may incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- High Value items may require additional shipping and handling charges for insurance.
Please Note The Following:
- Some items (such as firearms that are not locally stocked) may need to be retrieved from one of our warehouses or distributors to our physical location prior to shipping to you. This may delay the shipping time by a few days.
- 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- Signatures may be required upon delivery for some items. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so someone needs to be there to sign for the package. If this type of shipping is your choice, then returning customers may use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- We do not ship to any International destination.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
- PO Box addresses must use USPS shipping option.
- 2A Firearms is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. However, packages are usually shipped insured and you may place a claim with the carrier for lost or damaged items.
- Michigan Residents will be charged applicable sales tax on their orders.
- All prices are quoted in USD.
- 2A Firearms will re-ship any order at our expense, if we have made a mistake in shipping. If the wrong item was ordered, but shipped correctly, 2A Firearms will refund the purchase price of the item only if the item is returned in accordance with our Return Policy.
DISCLAIMER: While we do everything in our power to ensure the prices, descriptions, pictures and products on our website are accurate, there may occasionally be errors. 2A Firearms reserves the right to complete or cancel any order of products that may be incorrect in any way. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Many NEW firearms come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
Attention! By Federal law, we can only ship firearms to an FFL licensed gun dealer. This can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Please pick up at our location or read how to buy guns online to find an FFL dealer near you before purchasing a firearm from us.
Please Note: Some firearms may not be in stock locally and must be retrieved from our storage warehouse and/or distributors prior to shipping. This may delay actual shipping to you by a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.